Voice Of Customer Table (VOCT)
- Tool Used to Explore Customer Requirements.
- Helps in understanding Customer requirements clearly
- VOC is a technique to organize, analyze & profile the customer requirements
- The “voice of the customer” is a process used to capture the requirements/feedback from the customer (internal or external) to provide the customers with the best in class service/product quality
- VOCT helps to capture Stated(Explicit) and Unstated(Implicit) needs.
- Uses the technique of 5W’s(Who, What, When, Where, Why) and 1H(How)
- Way’s to Capture Customer Voice are: Interviews, Focus Groups, Surveys, Complaints/Feedbacks